Website as General Business Terms governing all transactions
1. The Agreement shall set forth the terms and conditions under which Intelligent Presentation Solutions (“IPS”) shall provide you with the equipment and services you agreed to purchase from IPS (the “Services”).
2. Your Responsibilities Prior To The Performance Of Services.
- Prior to scheduling Services, it is your responsibility to ensure:
- That the products to be installed and all items necessary for installation are available to the technician and, if provided by you, are located in the immediate area where the installation is to take place. IPS requires 2 to 4 weeks for ordering and receiving of your equipment.
- That the physical installation site is adequate to properly house the product and components.
- The availability of adequate power to properly run the product and any components. It is recommended to have the necessary electrical work performed prior to the performance of the Services. IPS requires a minimum of three (3) weeks notice to respond to any request for pre-wire, trim, or final installation work. We will work to schedule and coordinate with your Builder or GC, Electrician and Cabinetmaker.
- That all cables required for connection of the product and components are available to the technician;
- That the wall mounting bracket is available to mount the product (if applicable); and
- We recommend scheduling installation of cable or satellite prior to the performance of the Services; this ensures proper integration with your entire system.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. IF ANY OF THE ITEMS OR TASKS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE OR PERFORM ARE NOT IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR FINISHED UPON THE TECHNICIAN’S ARRIVAL, THE TECHNICIAN WILL ACCOMPLISH AS MUCH OF THE SERVICE AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FURTHER INSTALLATION OR SET UP OF THE PRODUCT. IN SUCH EVENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OR CREDIT TO RECEIVE ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICES FROM IPS.
3. We make every effort to generate an accurate labor & material estimate. There are times when unforeseen conditions may cause the labor to exceed the estimate. We will notify if such an event occurs and get your approval before continuing to make sure you agree and are aware of the changes.
4. We cannot be held responsible for our wires being cut, covered or otherwise tampered with by any other contractors.
5. The System Designer [salesman] must approve any additional work requests that are made to the crew performing the installation, which are outside the scope of the original proposal. All changes, whether or not discussed with Designer, may be subject to additional charges.
6. Limited Warranty. Equipment under manufacturer’s warranty will be repaired at no charge, but may include a service fee for the removal, shipping and reconnecting of the piece of equipment. IPS shall provide a limited warranty on all labor included with the Services. IPS will correct any material defects in the workmanship of the Services if reported to IPS within 3-months of the completion of the Services. IPS’ sole responsibility shall be to take reasonable steps to correct the material defects. If IPS is unable to correct the material defects within a reasonable time, IPS shall, as its sole remaining warranty obligation, and as your sole remaining warranty remedy, refund to you the price you paid for the Services. This warranty for Services shall not apply if your inability to use the product, or your less than satisfactory use of the product, is due to
(a) failure of the product (IPS has no responsibility for manufacturer warranties);
(b) modification of the product or the provision of installation services by any party other than IPS;
(c) your misuse, errors or negligence in operating the product. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ISP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. When Payment Terms are agreed upon, any delay in payment over the course of your project may delay the ordering or delivery of that equipment.
8. Once an initial deposit is taken, and the equipment is ordered for that project, the deposit is non-refundable.
9. We do accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express, however, with American Express there is a 2% surcharge to cover the high cost of their processing fee.